Thursday, November 17, 2011

I blame your magnetic personality.

Dear Hotel Guests,

You have your life line-cellular device, I mean, in your pocket at all times, nestled comfortably next to your room key card. When your keys are repeatedly demagnetized, please don't accuse us of locking you out of your room. Oh wait, you’re right; I did intentionally lock you out so I could see the furious contortion of your face screeching at me while I re-code your key.

Cell phones, purse magnets, even credit cards can mess up your keys, and we take the blame for their failures, but 95% of the time one of those items is responsible. So blame the Angry Birds or whatever mindless game you're addicted to, it’s probably their fault.

Sincerely,

Friendly Neighborhood Desk Clerk

No comments:

Post a Comment