Saturday, November 19, 2011

2-for-1! Napkin curtain combo- get yours now!

Dear Hotel Guests,

That fabric, hanging in front of the clear glass panels which separate the outside from the inside, although conveniently placed next to your breakfast table, is called a drapery. Curtain if you prefer. Not a towel, wet-nap, or even paper towel.

But I can totally see how you confused them for a napkin.


Friendly Neighborhood Desk Clerk

No comments:

Post a Comment